A leading Chinese infrastructure construction company retained the services of Leoht Africa to prepare a detailed overview of the infrastructure construction market in Nigeria, including long-term forecasts and analyses, which will serve as part of an IPO prospectus.
We put a detailed report together that includes
- Historical development of the construction industry, Construction output by administrative region
- Construction industry breakdown: residential, non-residential, transport infrastructure, other civil engineering
- Overview of each segment of the construction industry
- Development of the Nigerian construction industry in 5 years’ perspective
- Detailed analysis of the current state of Nigerian transport infrastructure (roads, railways, tunnels and bridges) by main roads and transportation corridors
- Analysis of the importance of transport infrastructure for the development of the Nigerian economy, including calculations of losses to the economy due to a poor state of transport infrastructure,